Replit is a place where people can code, create, and learn together. It offers a free, collaborative, in-browser developer environment to code in 50+ languages without wasting time on setup.
The Replit team wrote a number of tutorials, and wants to know how people are experiencing them. So we're asking you to (a) try the data science tutorial and (b) create and publish a Spotlight page where you can show off your new knowledge. Think of a Spotlight page as a combination of GitHub and Behance, where you demonstrate the code and the visuals, and where anyone can fork your work to extend it. Here's an example:
If your Spotlight page is chosen, you will win $100 in Bitcoin!
✅ Task: Earn $100 in BTC
- First, complete the Replit data science tutorial here.
- Next, create and publish a Spotlight page that uses what you just learned about data science and visualization. Points for creativity.
- Submit the link to your Spotlight page below. The ten best submissions will each receive $100 in Bitcoin.
🏆 Winners: Best Replit Projects
Ten submissions received $100 in BTC for their Replit published on Spotlight. Check them out below!
- 1729DsTask by @tonyngmk
- SelfExperiment by @nidhog
- PoetryNLPSentimentAnalysis by @dante88
- word cloud by @OOlajide
- DataScienceTutorial by @ayus
- 1729_replit_dataScience by @holden_bruce
- CarbonEmissionsChart by @liftingWeights
- WorldCities by @kevfrost
- Do Elon Musk's tweets on Dogecoin affect its price? by @Dogeof
- PythonFlask by @SwapnilMore4